× Do no SPAM our forum with ads, links or shills of any kind! Violators will be punished.

heart Coffee houses in KW (Kitchener/Waterloo) and area

• glenns
  • glenns's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2 years 2 months ago #4837 by glenns
glenns created the topic: Coffee houses in KW (Kitchener/Waterloo) and area
Couple local and area cafes in around KW.

www.harbourmerchant.com/default.asp
(located in Port Stanley, Ontario)

Alas, no pictures of this brand new cafe (2 weeks old when I had visited it this spring). Alas, no roast dates either but the cafe by Ontario standards, they are a notch above.
Has Hario dripper stuff for sale, Baratza grinders too. New Diedrich roaster on site. Very drinkable Daterra latte there.

Also I was very impressed by monigram.ca/blog/
(located in Cambridge, Ontario) Yep, they have a roaster on site too. Owner is clearly passionate about the business.

Attention all commercial roasters and café owners : we need to see those “roasted-on” dates!

Will have to try that whiskey bar/cafe in Waterloo at some point. www.dvlb.ca/espresso.html

Visited Northern Quebec last summer –visited a few cafes when we were not camping. Combination of cafe/bar is de rigueur. Two of the three cafes we visited, had bars in them.
Want a artisan crafted microbrewerey oatmeal stout with your takeaway? Grab a beer off the shelf.

We used to be a veritable wasteland here in KW ( Kitchener/Waterloo) – but it is getting better.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #4838 by colin
colin replied the topic: Coffee houses in KW (Kitchener/Waterloo) and area
Thank you for this Glenn!

I encourage all of our readers Nationwide... Worldwide... to submit their favourite cafe reviews and locations!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds