file Spin Express coffee maker

• KatCam
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2 years 8 months ago #4777 by KatCam
We also have a Jericho J SE 85 Spin Espress that we used to love using. We've just pulled it out of storage, but the plastic measuring cup is cracked and the instructions are missing.

Can anyone provide help, please?
Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #4778 by colin
What do you need? Instructions? Spare parts?

I did a quick google search -- not much out there on this unit -- and I do not think I had a manual posted on this site anywhere - not that I know of.

Let's see if anyone else chimes in.

• KatCam
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2 years 8 months ago #4779 by KatCam
We are looking for the instructions. I know from this thread that "FrEdErIcK" had them (8 years ago), and offered to email them to specific people - but, no I don't think they were ever posted on site. There was a video mentioned, but I don't know how to get to it even if it is still posted.

Our measuring cup is also busted, but we figured out that "1 Tasse" = 1/3 cup and "2 Tasse" = 2/3 cup. So we can make do without that. As far as we know so far, all other parts are in working order.

Mainly I'm just the "instruction-reading" type. :) We still have the original box, and it mentions adding milk (instead of? in addition to?) water, and even adding sugar BEFORE making the coffee. I just wanted to clarify the "how, when, where" so as to not clog up the machine.

Thanks for providing this forum - you're right, there's not much else "out there" which is a shame as this is an excellent unit, providing (as the box claims and our memories support) wonderfully creamy espresso and the "steamed milk" affect of cappuccino without the danger or clean-up chore of that hot metal wand.

More
2 years 8 months ago #4780 by colin
I have e-mailed Frederick Nakos and hope to hear from him soon - He was a regular on this forum in the early days (1996 until 2006) and was certainly the life of the party -

I will send a follow up e-mail if I do not hear from him in a few days -

He is usually pretty responsive.

Stay tuned!
The following user(s) said Thank You: KatCam

• Fisher02
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2 years 2 months ago #4804 by Fisher02
I am also looking for manual or instruction for Spin Espresso
Thanks
Paul

• KatCam01
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
1 year 7 months ago #4839 by KatCam01
We found our original manual!!! :woohoo: I have scanned it and will attach it here for all current and future queries.

Unfortunately, it still does not answer my question about adding milk or sugar directly into the machine as indicated on the outside of the box. :S

However, it does have precise usage instructions and parts removal/ cleaning/ replacing instructions and diagrams. So, I hope others find it helpful.

<nee KatCam, now KatCam01>

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds