The forum is in read only mode.

question-circle a machine called 'tutto'

  • wayne
  • wayne's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 8 months ago #1805 by wayne
a machine called 'tutto' was created by wayne
My 10 yr-old espresso machine died over the holidays. The head gasket gave out. I have no idea who made it, all I know is the brand on the metal casing reads Tutto. It's been a great machine and I'd love to get it repaired rather than throwing it out. Does anyone know who made it or who might be able to repair it? I'm in Nova Scotia, but I could get it to Montreal or Toronto for repairs.
thanks for the help
13 years 8 months ago #1808 by colin
Replied by colin on topic Re:a machine called 'tutto'
The Tutto is a, not often heard of, Italian espresso design house.
They have a home page -- entirely in Italian.

If your major issue is a blown brew-group gasket,
you could probably ask \"Steve\" at Steve-o-renos
Coffee in Halifax where he has his gear serviced.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds